Samsung S Planner or Calendar issue - No notification or alert

1. Make sure your phone are not in silent and the ringtone is not set to silent too.
2. Open the S Planner then tap on option button. Then select the settings
3. Enable lock time zone. The "Set alerts and notifications" should be set to alert. Then choose a ringtone.

























4. Go back to S Planner. Add an event. Enter the title, set the time and the date.
5. After that, you will need to TAP on the REMINDER or else the S Planner DOES NOT WORK.






















* Hope it works! :) UPDATED ON YEAR 2017

Comments

  1. OMG Finally!!! Easy instructions to explain a simple step I have left out. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! All the forums I've been on have not mentioned tapping on the "reminder" plus all their instructions did nothing to get s planner to work. My old Nokia didn't need that so I assumed my new whizz bang phone would just alert me. I have missed so many alerts because I'd missed that last step. WOOHOO!!! Works now YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously??!!! Tap the +..omg ~bangs head against the wall~ after all this time it finally works!
    (I thought the reminder was already set without the +) Thank you SO much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So grateful for your blog. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad it works for you guys!! Now I'm using new Samsung so it doesn't have this problem anymore. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now all they need to do 10 years on... is make a reminder that you can hear, and actually attempts to make sure you got it (i.e constant reminders instead of one "hey don't forget...... yeah I'm sure he heard that, Im sure the phone isn't on charge, and I'm sure if it is, he'll unlock it just to make sure he didn't miss that one off reminder that never bothers to check...
    And if your phone was OFF during the split second it puts through the reminder (i.e the phone went flat overnight)... does it tell you when you power it back on... hey your phone was off when a reminder went through... are you still able to make it?...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts